Dulux Accredited Painters
Dulux Accredited Painters are specially selected based on strict recruitment criteria including workmanship and reliability. All Dulux Accredited Painters use Dulux premium paints, personally sign an ethical and professional standards document, comply with all safety regulations and hold a minimum of $5 million public liability insurance. It all adds up to a quality job that will add value to your home.
Dulux Accredited Painters are specially selected by Dulux for their superior skills and their commitment to the painting industry. This commitment ensures that they engage in proper quality assurance practices.
Dulux Accredited Painters are reliable and will turn up on time or telephone you. Their reputation is important to them, another reason why they have been selected by Dulux.
Using premium quality Dulux paints is another indication that your Dulux Accredited Painter is a quality painter. The pride they take in their workmanship leads to a quality job and customer satisfaction.
Dulux Accredited Painters take care and responsibility for the environment:
- Compliance with environmental legislation;
- Compliance with air and noise quality guidelines;
- Utilising best practice waste management systems;
- Safe and responsible clean up of brushes and paint equipment;
- Clients have the choice of quality Dulux paints, such as Envir02 (TM) that contain almost no paint smells and less air pollution (upon request) .